Send a Welcome Email to Invitees
Learn how to enable the "Welcome Email" for invitees marked as attended using the Events app
Send welcome email upon check-in to event: Within the Event Details of an event, turn on or off the option to automatically send a welcome email upon check-in at your event.
Examples of how this feature is used:
- Welcoming invitees to your event
- Attaching a run of show or other documents
- Promoting an event hashtag
When the box is checked-off, this will send an automatic email to invitees and guests who have an e-mail address associated to them within the Invitees Manager. This e-mail will be triggered when an invitee or guest are marked as "Attended" using the Events app.
Creating your Invitee Event Check-in Email
- Go to Events Mailing and from the drop-down menu select, "Invitee Event Check-in Template".
- To customize, select this mailing template and then click "Edit".
- Click "Preview" to view the existing template or send yourself a test email.
- Without editing, this mailing template will have a generic message that will be sent, so it's advised for you to edit to your own personal preference.