Managing Campaigns as an Influencer
The Campaign section allows Influencers to view all the Campaigns which they are currently associated to. This includes the most updated Status, Assignments, Drafts, and Campaign Dates.
Content vs Display Tabs
- Content - Campaigns which the Influencer is required to create any custom content.
- Display - Campaigns which the Influencers are required to host advertisements on their blogs or websites. View your Display campaign performance or ask any questions by contacting our Ad Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pending Acceptance - The Campaign has been approved and the Influencer has been selected to be part of it. The Influencer can now view what their assignments will be along with terms and payment. Influencers have the option to accept or deny the Campaign.
- Drafts Required - The Influencer has been approved to be part of the Campaign. Influencers must now work on sending their Drafts based on the Assignments given from Brand.
- Drafts Pending Approval - The Influencer has sent their Draft for Approval to the Brand. The Brand will either accept the Drafts for the content to be posted during the go live date or send back with feedback on what the Influencer needs to edit within their content.
- Go live dates are chosen by the Brand per Campaign. These are the dates that the Influencer must post their approved content.
- To View and Accept Assignment, simply click on the 'View / Accept Assignment' icon.
- This will allow Influencers to view all the details of the Campaign they have been proposed. This view will include information regarding:
- Campaign Name
- Product Name
- Brand Name
- Campaign Dates
- Total Price Rate
- Keywords and Hashtags needed to be included in Content
- Details on each content needed per social channel
- Any Gifted products and their value which will be provided.
- To decline a proposed campaign, click 'Decline'.
- The Influencer will be asked to select a 'Reason for Decline' and can write a message to the Brand prior to Declining.
- To review legal terms and conditions as well as digitally accept the campaign, click 'Review Terms & Accept'.
- By clicking 'I agree to the Campaign Terms', you are indicating that all of the terms of the Statement of Work are acceptable to you.
- Campaigns are accepted and signed digitally and sent to both the Brand and Influencers via e-mail as a .PDF attachment.