Influencer Drafts and Approval
Influencer Drafts and Approval
Prior to being published live, social media content must first be drafted by Influencers.
Navigating to Drafts
- After an Influencer has accepted a Campaign, the Influencer will know that drafts are ready to be submitted due to the current Status being "Drafts Required" in the Campaign section.
- Click the 'Campaign' icon in the top right corner of the page to navigate to the Campaigns page.
Required Content Elements
- Click the "Drafts" icon next to Status, to be redirected to the Drafts dashboard page. This is where Required Content is outlined for the Influencer and submitted for Approval.
- The "Assignment" icon will also outline the Campaign assignment and terms.
- Draft types can fall under the following categories based on the social media platform Brand's have assigned to publish content in. Content will include the following:
- Blog Post (Word Doc)
- Instagram Post
- Instagram Story
- Facebook Post
- Youtube Video (upload vs link)
- Pinterest Pin
- The "Guidelines" Icon on the right hand side will give you the assignment details and the required hashtags per social platform.
- Uploading Photo and Video - Click the "Click to upload file(s)" icon to open the 'Upload Media Files' window. Influencers are able to upload content in 3 ways:
- Upload from my Computer - You can either drag the file to upload or browse from your computer. The following formats are support as long as it doesn't pass the file limit size of 50Mb:
- Add Link from Youtube
- Add Link from Vimeo
- Inserting Text Caption - Click the "Click to Add Caption" icon to enter a caption for approval. This field allows the Influencers to input the caption they will be posting on their assigned social platform. Influencers will also add the mandatory hashtags in this field. Once finished with the caption, click "Save" to save your text caption.
- Activity & Comments - These are internal messages between the Brand and the Influencer to provide feedback on the post. This comments section is vital for communication. Both parties get notified via email about new activity and comments.
- Submit Draft - Once the Influencer has Saved a text caption, the "Submit Draft" icon can be clicked.This will submit the content draft and send an email notification to the Brand and the Content will move to the stage of, "Under Review".
- Once a Content Draft is submitted, the social post will be found in the "Under Review" tab and the Brand will receive a notification to review the Content.
- Influencers can still edit the post while it's "Under Review" such as upload, preview, remove, and edit the content.
- If the Brand requested changes, it'll go back to the Requited Tab. Again please, check the "Activity & Comments" section to see any Brand communication.
- Social posts that have been Approved and ready to be published live will be found in the "Approved" tab.
- The date assigned to each post is when the Influencer will have to upload the content on each respective social platform.