The Brand Dashboard is where you'll find your Campaigns, Influencer Lists, Reports, and the Influencer Search
- In the upper right hand corner of Influencers, you will see your key navigation icons which allow you to switch between content within Influencers.
- Dashboard - Click 'Dashboard' to always return back to the main Dashboard.
- Search - Learn to utilize the Influencer Search in this support article.
- List - Learn how to manage Influencer Lists in this support article.
- Campaigns - Learn about managing Campaigns in this support article.
- Reports - Learn about Campaign Reports in this support article.
- Click the Campaigns icon to view all Campaigns you are working on currently (Active) or have worked on previously (Archived). Click the word Active or Archived to toggle between the two options.
- For Active Campaigns, click on the pencil icon to Manage Campaign details, the file box icon to Archive the Campaign once complete, or the paper with check box icon to view content Drafts awaiting Approval.
- When you click into each Campaign, it will give you a snapshot of the Campaign details and Report details. If you click on these metrics, you will be redirected to the full Report.
- Click on the Add New Campaign icon to create a new Campaign. Learn more about creating Campaigns in this support article.
- Click 'Lists' to view previously created Influencer Lists or create a new list.
- Click 'Add New List' to create a new Influencer List.
- Toggle between Active or Archived Influencer Lists by clicking on either of those options.
- Click on the + icon to the left of the Influencer List name to expand or collapse the list of Influencer names previously in the selected.
- View the influencer profile by clicking the Influencer name.
- Learn more about managing and creating Influencer Lists in this support article.
- Click 'Reports', to view and open Campaign Report details.
- The Reports page includes reports for your own campaigns, as well as any reports shared with you by other users.
- Learn more about Reports in this support article.
- Click 'Search' to navigate to the Influencer Search section.
- You will have the option to search specifically by an Influencer Name or by using Filters.
- Learn more about the Influencer Search in this support article.