Managing a Focus Dashboard
Managing the Focus Dashboard
Use the Focus Dashboard to view "Today's Online Top Influencers", "Today's Socail Media Top Influencers", "Mentions Key Figures", and "Feeds".
Components of the Focus Dashboard
- Today's Online Top Influencers
- Today's Social Media Top Influencers
- Mentions Key Figures
Today's Top Online & Social Media Influencers
- Click directly on the Influencers name to be redirected to their Influencer profile where you can view the latest online articles and social media posts which they have published in regards to your focus.
Mentions Key Figures
- 'Total Mentions' calculates the total number of mentions that each of your feed types have gathered since configured.
- 'Number of times shared' calculates the amount of times that the 'Total Mentions' have been shared.
- The 'From yesterday' percentages will calculate the daily changes in these key figures. For example, if you are looking at your Mentions Key Figures on Friday, the percentages that you see is the difference between Thursday and Wednesday. This is because all of Friday's mentions have not yet been gathered.
- View the Online, Social, and Print media feeds that have all been configured for this specific Focus.
- Use the Options button (3 vertical dots) per each feed to:
- Edit feed
- View feed mentions
- Remove feed
- Click directly on the name of the feed to be redirected back to 'My Mentions' for that specific feed.
- Type will show whether the feed is Online, Social, or Print.
- In addition to the the Top Influencers who are mentioning your feeds in articles and social posts, click 'See all' to view all of the influencers who are mentioning.
- Influencers are considered "Top" based on:
- Online Media
- Blogger: Between 3 - 12 posts per month over the last 3 months.
- Online Media: Between 6 - 12 posts per month over the last 3 months.
- Social Media
- Twitter: Between 120 - 240 posts per month over the last 3 months.
- Instagram: Between 180 - 540 posts per month over the last 3 months.