Reuse a Seating Chart from a Past Event
Reuse a template from a past event to create your seating chart.
- Find "Seating Templates" in the Seating dropdown menu
- Click "Create Template" button
- Choose "Import from an Event"
- Choose the name of the even that you would like to pull the chart from. If your event was already archived, you can turn on the checkbox to browse archived events.
- Give the template a name
Once you click Create, you will be redirected to the chart builder where you can make any modifications for your new template.
- When you would like to use this template. In the Chart Builder page, after you initially create your event, choose "Start from Template"
- Your templates will appear under "My Templates" In the dropdown.
8) At this point in time the template you chose will be loaded into your active event. Any changes you make to the event's Seating Chart will not affect the template.
An alternative method is to save the template while in the Chart Builder of the actual event, to save for later use. Please keep in mind that when saving a template, it will save the chart as it looks at that point in time. If you make changes later to your event's chart, it will not save to the template.
Look for the menu button with the three dots icon on the top right corner.
Specify a name for the template