Uploading Your Logo to the Address Printer
After formatting your logo by reading this support article, upload it to your address label printer.
- Download Address Label Logo Setup from the following link.
- Add the printer manually via USB through System Preferences --> Printers & Scanners.
- Click on the + icon to search for your printer.
- Name the printer LP2844_ and select the driver, Zebra EPL 2.
- Unzip and extract all files from the Address Label Logo Setup file. Open the PCXupload.jar file.
- Click on Send Font then click on Send Logo .
Choose the .PCX logo from your computer.
Now you can perform a test print to assure that your logo has been installed properly.
NOTE: Delete printer from System Preferences -->Print & Scan after uploading logo. You can now add the printer to GPS following this instructions.